Looks like you have a nice family, Joy. I'd love to meet them all one day. I'll definately give you a call over Christmas break when I'm in Raleigh! ( :
Nikki - you had most certainly better! I saw laura today and we want to get together after finals (or around during break if you're going straight home)
Sounds great Joy. Maybe we can catch up with Tori, too... Oh, my genetics class is ANS 440 (Selection of Domestic Animals) - its a genetics class in disguise! :P
Oak Island evokes certain memories that should never see the light of day again.... Seizures, Police and Fire Trucks, Hospital, Teenage Girls being drugged, and the Realtor that was GOING TO CATCH US ALL IN THE HOUSE TOGETHER. ALL 25 OF US!! Yeah, next year we are going to have to rent the Biltmore House.
PS.. The baby is just a figment of ya'll's imagination. It's really Kristen about 24 years ago.
No, dear friends, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead... Philippians 3:13
When you are old and gray and full of sleep, and nodding by the fire, take down this book and slowly read, and dream of the soft look your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep. Willam Butler Yeats
6 comments:
Awwwww.... these are too cute. May I say that Ariana (sp?) looks just like your sister! Wow! And the shoe works for you joy ;-)
Looks like you have a nice family, Joy. I'd love to meet them all one day. I'll definately give you a call over Christmas break when I'm in Raleigh! ( :
Nikki - you had most certainly better! I saw laura today and we want to get together after finals (or around during break if you're going straight home)
Hey...we've been there! I bet their kitchen light didn't shoot sparks if they touched it...
Sounds great Joy. Maybe we can catch up with Tori, too...
Oh, my genetics class is ANS 440 (Selection of Domestic Animals) - its a genetics class in disguise! :P
Oak Island evokes certain memories that should never see the light of day again.... Seizures, Police and Fire Trucks, Hospital, Teenage Girls being drugged, and the Realtor that was GOING TO CATCH US ALL IN THE HOUSE TOGETHER. ALL 25 OF US!!
Yeah, next year we are going to have to rent the Biltmore House.
PS.. The baby is just a figment of ya'll's imagination. It's really Kristen about 24 years ago.
Post a Comment