
Ok, so I couldn't think of anything to write, probably cuz i'm tired after finally getting back from Camp Lejeune tonight and then studying... Anyways, you are stuck with a poem I wrote a while back - at least until I have the energy to go and confiscate the camera from Daddy so I can post some long-awaited pictures. Well, here ya go...
I Wish You Away
Do you remember the night I told you I loved you
My eyes full of trust I’d long waited to give
Do you remember you promised me too
As we walked down that long, long path
But alas, your love was as a sweet confection
There for a time, but when gone – leaving hunger
Just the same, you were not mine anymore
You had gone away
Away to another you ran
Without ever knowing my pain
For you see, that night was but a dream
And now but a frightening one
Where have all the good men gone
Wait, were they ever really good?
Every really good to have left with another
No. no, they are not for me – I must be stronger
But I tire of being strong and patient
I tire of waiting for you, my love (mr. darcy.. hehehe)
And yet, I do not want you
I wish you away
Leave me at least with my sanity
Knowing that the tears were only mine
For mixed feelings would be worse
And I could not sort them
9 comments:
Seriously...nobody wants to see photoshopped pictures of things that never happened...
I like this poem. And yes...it does apply. Everyone has had this experience. And if not...they haven't lived. (Now I'm gonna get scorched for that comment)
I must have a need for contraversy these days.
"I must have a need for contraversy these days."
Yeah, and for controversy, too.
Another one for "Rachael's Dictionary of Almost Words."
R
SURE JOY. SURE..
"where have all the good men gone..."amen to that Joy.i think you and i should venture on a crusade to find the answer.did i mention i was going to write a book about my romantic experiences?it's going to be called-"unsuitable suitors",or maybe "my not-so-love-life"...
there are still a few good men left and they'll be lucky to find you when they do! T
who is anonymous "T"?
that would be tommy
awww,thanks T. :)
Post a Comment