Sunday, January 08, 2006

I Found My Husband!!!










OK, so remember the day that we all went to church, and then watched this horrible video while eating food at the anniverary dinner, and then Rachael and I went on a ride where we were attached by a golf cart and a german shephard, and then Rachael had to kick horse poop off the imaculate paved road in the nice expensive neighborhood, when Aari would not jump the massive jump we built of orange cones and twigs, and then Cole had sticks in his neck and we had to shave him like Aslan, or when we tricked Rachael into seeing the best movie of our lives, or when she spilt coke all over herself, or when we all screamed like maniacs in the car in the McD's drive through, or when we all fell in love with Mr. Darcy...... Remember??? I do !

18 comments:

Rachael said...

-Ok, the coke was Hannah's fault
-The poop was Joy's fault
-The video was Joy's dad's fault (probably a little Brian too. But it was a good movie)
-Ya'll tricking me into the movie was...well, ya'll's fault
-The stick in Cole's neck was his own stupid fault.....but, a good time was had by all

Goingintoalltheworld said...

OK, just a mild issue here (well, a couple of them, since I must note as a true Southerner - south of the equator, that is - that the apostrophe in "y'all" is before the "a"), but does anyone else think it's strange that right below Joy's declaration that she's "found her husband," there's a picture of a woman???

Carroll said...

Ah yes, I remember it well. Don't ever try to cuddle up to me at the movies again...

babyarnie said...

Why did you all scream in the Mcdonald's drive thru.??
I'm sorry I missed it but due to circumstances beyond my control (carroll know's) I was unable to attend. But girl bonding is the BEST!!!!!!

Carroll said...

Hannah was going to yell "For Aslan...and for Narnia!" at the window...but she chickened out and just did a generic scream instead. We missed you every minute...

Rachael said...

Generic scream, hit the brakes, spill the coke on rachael.

Carroll said...

quit trying to play it off. we all know what you REALLY did

Anonymous said...

> we all know what you REALLY did

Was Rach doing her typical drooling over the McD's order-taker while trying to act nonchalant? It just never works for her...

R

Joy said...

(1) likely story hannah
(2) rachel really had an "accident" b/c we all screamed... she lied about the coke
(3) Jesse, wouldn't it be stranger if I didn't have any indication of where the guy had come from?
(4) Martha I dearly hope you are feeling much better!
(5) Oh, and Hannah... you ROCK!

Carroll said...

nice picture-swap

Goingintoalltheworld said...

Yeah, I also note with some amusement the picture swap. As regards the McDonald's incident, I, for one, cannot believe Rich's drool theory. I've been with Rachael at drive-thru's before, and can vouch that she only drools that much at Taco Bell. BTW, "R," you need to sign up for a blogger ID even if you don't want to blog, just so you don't always have to comment as "Anonymous - R."

Rachael said...

Rich,

I was freaking out. It was the first time in a really long time that I got to eat a BigMac. Oh yes, don't forget the fries and coke (that I ended up wearing shortly after leaving the drive thru).

Anonymous said...

> It was the first time in a really long time that I got to eat a BigMac.

Well, if you didn't get a Happy Meal to your every Mc'D's visit (in your attempt to set a Guiness World Record at collecting the most Mr. Tumnuses) then you could get a Big Mac more often and would, then, not have to freak out about it thereby avoiding any future "accidents."

The Anonymous R

Anonymous said...

looking foward to see this movie when i get an chance




your best friend jimmy lob

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

Jimmy, are you drinking again? The Jimmy I know would rather die (or sit through an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation - which rules by the way) than go see a chick flick. And I don't even want to get into how he could be "looking forward" to it? No real man would say this without a gun to his head (or perhaps Rach borrowed M's Kalishnikov and paid a visit to Bobcat of Johnston County?)

babyarnie said...

Hey, no one gets my Klalischifgn;asdlkgna;i. Or however you spell it.

Carroll said...

Come on...you know you secretly covet the Beretta

Anonymous said...

i gotta agree with rich a real man would not be looking forward to this movie unless he's lost his mind..... or other things t