
To say what you do not feel
To do what you cannot say
Knowing what you cannot share
Keeping it hidden away
The price of service is great
And the pay often small
Responsibility an ugly thing
Who's there for you to call
Is there one who cares for you
Drying your tear-trailed shoulder
The world is a heavy weight
For such a loyal little soldier
Marching, marching, marching
You follow orders as they're called
Left-right, left-right
Stand up straight, don't fall
When the world is looking away
There is one whose looking down
Rest and reward come later
5 comments:
That makes me sad but it would be good for hannah and rachaels new movie.
Hey Joy, hope all is well your way. I've been tryin and tryin to update my blog but for some reason it won't work! I'm at home usin dial-up, so that's probably the problem. Very annoying, though. Anyway, keep Laura and her family in your prayers; her Grandmother passed away two days ago and yesterday they all left for New York to bury her. :( Laura's gonna miss the first few days of school.
-nikki
oh my goodness - I certainly will be praying for her and her family... let me know if there is anything I can do for her! Hopefully when she gets back we can hang out some time!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHE!
hey sorry about that other comment.
but i really like the pics. and it is sooooo sad(it almost made me cry).
Post a Comment