Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Resolutions


Ok, be prepared for a rapid-fire of blogging over the next few days - I've had a lot of stuff I've wanted to post, but this is probably the most pressing one - My New Year's Resolutions:

(1) Complete The Challenge
(2) Respect others more, especially my family - LESS GOSSIP!!!
(3) Take time to smell the flowers - try to enjoy life more and stress less
(4) Turn to God first
(5) Spend even more time with friends, and doing stuff that really matters
(6) Stay away from study groups, read my textbooks more, not be so afraid to ask questions or sound really dumb (I'm hoping that I will just make it through this semester with somewhat decent grades without becoming more insane)
(7) Lose at least 5 lbs
(8) Run at least 10 miles once (leftover from last year)
(9) Be more spontaneous
(10) Not be afraid to say 'no'

And I'm sure I could list many, many more!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about losing 10 pounds? ;-)

R

P.S. This is a perfect opportunity to put your item #10 into play (hint, hint).

Rachael said...

My new years resolution is to have a theme song played wherever I go.

-song still pending

Rachael said...

I'm thinking about hart's war with bruce willis and collin ferrel......

Joy said...

Dear R,
Even though 10 lbs would be nice...I am trying to be realistic :D

Anonymous said...

You blew it! I gave you the perfect opportunity to just say, "No!", to put your #10 resolution into practice and you let it slip by. Oh well, you still have 9 more to go... ;-)

R