Ok, so I've had Allision Krauss on the brain recently since Martha, Mike W. and I have been working on "A Living Prayer" - one of the most beautiful songs written in a while... however, since i couldn't find that video you get this one - it's not Allision Krauss, but this video is pretty good too. If I find a better one I'll post it, but I'm tired of looking!
Monday, January 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Gorgeous song, Joy! Josh Groban is always awesome, I just think my sister Jamie should be singing with him instead! If you find the Alison Krauss song post that too. I'm a big fan of hers!
i love that song! (:
by the way, i e-mailed the woman about dressage lessons. i'm waitin for her reply...!
Grobin smobin. I'm gonna be the next American Idol.
Post a Comment