
Happy Birthday to someone very special, who is very very far away, and who is missed very very very much - B we love you!!! And here are some of the reasons:
(1) You can dance like nobody's buisness
(2) You can play tricks on people b/c you have a twin
(3) You are never afraid to try anything new
(4) You know all about some good southern cookin'
(5) You are always laughing
(6) You are the perfect woman for J
(7) You are always willing to help, and just as willing to learn
(8) You are the best ESL teacher ever!
(9) You tell people when they have 'eye-boogers'
(10) Because Christ's love is clearly evident in and through you!
So, I hope you enjoy this day and know that we are wishing you the best b-day ever!
7 comments:
Joy,
You are the best. Everyone sang to B this morning, and she pretended to hate it. Oh, and number 6 is the best (although somewhat rivaled by numbers 4 and 10).
THIS IS YOUR BIRTHDAY SONG....IT'S NOT VERY LONG.
WE LOVE YOU!!
hey B i hope that you get to tell someone that they have an eyebooger!
B. You are the only other person besides myself that I know of that tells people they have eyeboogers.! Happy BIRTHDAY from one crazy to another.!!!
PS - jimmy says hey
Hannah does. She used to tell me if I had one when we were in 8th grade.
Well, Valerie used to wipe hers on me!! Talk about gag reflex!!
Thanks, y'all, for all the good wishes. I had a great birthday. Eyeboogers are not all I point out by-the-way. Aren't y'all lucky to have such an honest friend :)
Post a Comment