Yeah so this weekend I made a new sleeping record. 12 hours!! Let me know if you can beat that!! Oh, and then I got up to do about 3 hours of errands and eat and then I took a nap!! Rachael was guilty of this too.
No, dear friends, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead... Philippians 3:13
When you are old and gray and full of sleep, and nodding by the fire, take down this book and slowly read, and dream of the soft look your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep. Willam Butler Yeats
4 comments:
Ditto to that Joy.i'm officially at the crashing point after this weekend.Crazy!but good.
I don't even know what sleep is. Only hibernation.
Yeah so this weekend I made a new sleeping record. 12 hours!! Let me know if you can beat that!! Oh, and then I got up to do about 3 hours of errands and eat and then I took a nap!! Rachael was guilty of this too.
Yeah...me too. I thought I'd grown out of sleeping that long. What better way to spend a rainy Saturday morning?!?
(or a sunny one, for that matter!)
Post a Comment