Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Single's Awareness Day


Happy Single's Awareness Day, formerly known as Valentine's Day, to all my favorite people. I don't know about you, but I'm loving this time in my life, I can't wait for the party tonight to celebrate our singleness (hehehe). Just remember there is a frog prince waiting out there for all of us, just waiting to be transformed into a prince...

5 comments:

Goingintoalltheworld said...

Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey

Did you ever stop to think that maybe there's a prince out there, just waiting to be transformed into a frog?

babyarnie said...

Happy Valentines Day to everyone or Singles Awareness Day to everyone else!! Either way, celebrate with lots of chocolate and candy!! WHAHOOO!!

Carroll said...

Joy, that frog picture is not appropriate.

Carroll said...

Let him down easy. Unless he's rich. In that case, either date him or send him my way.

Anonymous said...

"when you come for me..."