Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Congratulations!!!!

Well, this month has been filled with happy news, but none so happy as Martha and Mike's BIG News!!! I am so happy for both of you, and I am so glad that God chose this to be the perfect time.... hehehe, maybe God was just waiting for Carroll and Hannah to step up and take over promiseland.

I love both of you soooo very much and cannot imagine two better parents. You've had more than enough on-the-job training and experience dealing with our rowdy bunch, but the rewards will be great. Just think about all the free babysitting, uncles, and aunts your little tike will have ;) After dealing with all of us, a kid should be a piece of cake!



"Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: ." Psalm 127:3

8 comments:

Goingintoalltheworld said...

I note with interest your choice of photo for this post, Joy. As I'm sure you're aware, manatees are known also as "sea-cows." Was this, perchance, a subtle reference to the impending growth in Martha's girth? Because, if so, I've just got to warn you - do NOT mess with a pregnant woman! Bad things can happen (plus, they're bigger than you are).

Joy said...

J, as usual you are trying to ruin my otherwise lovely post... I intentionally chose this photo, because recently Martha and Mike went to the zoo and the manatees were Martha's favortie animal there - thus the adorable picture. As far as Martha's girth - that's just silly, everyone knows she is a little person.

Joy said...

myabe I should post a mommy and baby donkey just for hannah...

Carroll said...

Woo hoo! I'm bringing a special shovel to dig a baby hole in the sand at the beach!

babyarnie said...

First things first.. I do know the difference b/tw manatees and sealions. No matter what you all think. Next, my future child will NOT be called Parnell. I can think of no worse name :) And last, thank you all for your vote of confidence. Dany and Rene' have been great training.

Rachael said...

FAT GIRL IN A LITTLE PAIR OF JEANS IN 9 MONTHS.....

Rachael said...

I bought you a baby enya cd.

Carroll said...

I'm so excited to finally be able to do this:

TIME FOR A NEW POST!!!