No, dear friends, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead... Philippians 3:13
When you are old and gray and full of sleep, and nodding by the fire, take down this book and slowly read, and dream of the soft look your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep. Willam Butler Yeats
8 comments:
Okay WHAT is with the avatars lately? Seems like everyone I know is creating their own...?
what in the world? you're creeping me out.
you just said i needed to update my blog, you didn't say with what ;)
let me see what pictures I can find on my computer...
if you'd like to keep me from posting them, I accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards.
I think that google could help you find an appropriate picture for your next blog Carroll :) EH Joy??
good idea! let's see...it's an image search...
Why does carroll look like she has jaundice...jaundis....yellow skin.
love, Supper Jimmy
maybe I need to alter the skin color. It looked fine in Flash...but sometimes exporting the file alters the color slightly. I'm on it.
Post a Comment