OK, Joy, I can tell it's a Vonkism, but I can't tell exactly what's going on. Could you give an explanation? What's in the containers, and why are they "No" to us?
This is the new system of labeling that mommy is using on everything, devised to keep us from eating the bounty of food within our depression-style home. 'No' means, do not touch this or else you will have to deal with the wrath of Mrs. Charlene!
No, dear friends, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead... Philippians 3:13
When you are old and gray and full of sleep, and nodding by the fire, take down this book and slowly read, and dream of the soft look your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep. Willam Butler Yeats
6 comments:
OK, Joy, I can tell it's a Vonkism, but I can't tell exactly what's going on. Could you give an explanation? What's in the containers, and why are they "No" to us?
This is the new system of labeling that mommy is using on everything, devised to keep us from eating the bounty of food within our depression-style home. 'No' means, do not touch this or else you will have to deal with the wrath of Mrs. Charlene!
that's definitely a Vonkism
I just threw away a perfectly good yogurt cup, lid, and plastic spoon.
don't tell mommy!
Hannah,
The "Eat Me" labels will never work. Everyone in the family knows you're not allowed to eat anything in the house.
Don't worry, Joy, Bojangle's opens at 5 am for your eating convenience.
Post a Comment