
Ok, so it's still 45 mins from your birthday, but I figured it was close enough to wish you a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!! I know I was a bit of a drag tonight (i.e., the above picture), but I'm so glad that you've reunited with the 'old school gang.' Sooooo, have a g-r-e-a-t and special day, we love you!
Philippians 4:6-7 "Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus." (NLT)
2 comments:
Thhhhiiiiissss is your birthday song...it's not very long.....
-Since we couldn't sing to you last night.
Awwww! You're sweet. I'm so glad you came last night! My flowers are beautiful!
Post a Comment