Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Neverending Tests


Please, please, please pray for me these next few days, I will really be coveting your prayers as I study for, and take these exams. Thursday from 10-11:30 I have my genetics test, and Friday from 9-10 is my biochemistry exam... both will be very very hard. Right now I can't even think anymore, staying in the library till all hours of the night will do that to you...

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Reminds me of the Neverending Story. Which, we should watch when you're done with your Neverending Tests. We are praying for you!!!!!!

Carroll said...

Will do. You know...there's no shame in being a pre-med dropout...

Nikki said...

Poor Joy! I'm SOOOOO glad this is my last semester and I won't have to go through this every again.
Don't worry, you didn't miss anything in class today; just presentations (and I didn't do mine).

Carroll said...

well...it's 10:20. Hopefully you've finished your tests and can have a fun weekend at Camp Lejeune!