Monday, March 06, 2006

Spring Break!!!

Ok, so what would you do if you had a week off school??? Don't get me wrong, I have lots of things I NEED to get done, but I'm trying to avoid them. So, if you would, help me procrastinate and give me some good suggestions....

14 comments:

Nikki said...

I know! Come to Wayne County and see Poppy, my new chinese crested powderpuff puppy!!! I got her on Saturday. She's 6 months old and she is C-U-T-E!! Come see her and ride one of my horses for me. :P
Seriously. I almost regret signin up for that farrier short course cause it cuts my spring break short! 2 less days to ride - ugh! (:

Rachael said...

HA! Someone else spending Friday and Saturday with us!! I don't know if I can find my way to the class @ 8:00 in the morning. I'm so scared that I won't be able to shoe the horse and everyone will think I'm a moron.

Joy said...

yeah, but if ya didn't do the short course then you wouldn't get to hang out with me judging hoof angles for two days... seriously, who would want to miss out on that? ;)

Carroll said...

I have words of wisdom...but I can't remember which movie they're from:

"Never put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow."

I think that may have been from the mormon Pride and Prejudice we watched the other night...

Anonymous said...

Hey,are you still on with me for that gig at "The Refuge" on April 1st?We could use some rehearsal time...

Carroll said...

I knew it was something from the 50 hours of TV we watched this weekend...

Mirrormask makes me shudder...

Anonymous said...

you can grade calc homeworks... i know you would love that!

Anonymous said...

sleep all day, go ride your horse, go and hang out, turn your phone off, what ever you can do without thinking about work or school. your friend jimmy c.

babyarnie said...

I second Jimmy!! Katie-- you need a vacation :)

Goingintoalltheworld said...

Joy,
I think there's still time to get a last-minute fare to come visit us!

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

Be a nanny for underpriveleged, sick children (namely, mine)? But it does sound very noble, doesn't it? Think about it. Get back to me. And soon (before they get better).

Rachael said...

AHHH! I have the plague too. I't must be infecting beautiful Indian princess disease.

Carroll said...

you can always come to our house and bake, then stay up WAY too late telling school bus stories. Oh wait...we did that already...

Anonymous said...

ooh hey, i have an idea; you could call rachel and see what's up with her (which isn't much by the way) since you haven't talked to her in like 12 years.....yeah, she may be going to the beach this weekend, but it's not final...