(3) Yes, Just a Little Homework (4) Lots of Horse Stuff : Riding, Visiting Barns, Shoeing Short Course (5) Playing Outside (6) Working at the Clinic (7) SLEEPING!!!! (8) Family Time (9) Practicing Music (10) Enjoying some well-deserved quiet time
Jimmy, Unfortunately, Joy has a disease (I think it's genetic) known as inability-to-chill-itis. Symptoms include manufacturing things to do when nothing really important exists, inability to procrastinate, and probably several other things that I'm too lazy to think up. You see, I suffer from the opposite: intensely-passionate-desire-to-chill-constantly-osis.
(1) Thanks Frederic for the correction... i'm so lucky to have such good friends so i don't have to use spell-check (2) Jimmy you are sweet (3) J, apparently unbeknownst to you, i believe your family does indeed carry a strong predisposition to the inability-to-chill-itis. I take for example your mommy... you see it's there, it just hasn't had time to live up to its potential yet.
No, dear friends, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead... Philippians 3:13
When you are old and gray and full of sleep, and nodding by the fire, take down this book and slowly read, and dream of the soft look your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep. Willam Butler Yeats
8 comments:
you can fit more into a week than anyone I know! (could it be because "watch tv" isn't on your list???)
You did a lot more than I did! My days last week consisted of ridin my horses, playin with the dogs, and layin around either my house or Grandma's! (:
It's just plain 'ole wrong and unAmerican that playing video games was not in there somewhere... ;-)
NO MIRRORMASK - it is a Dali, Carroll inspired it ;) And Rich, since I am not an aspiring surgeon, video games was not included in my agenda.
shouldn't it be "video games WERE not included"
you work hard for everything you you do. you deserve a a quite time and just to chill. i am proUd of you. your friend jimmy c
Jimmy,
Unfortunately, Joy has a disease (I think it's genetic) known as inability-to-chill-itis. Symptoms include manufacturing things to do when nothing really important exists, inability to procrastinate, and probably several other things that I'm too lazy to think up. You see, I suffer from the opposite: intensely-passionate-desire-to-chill-constantly-osis.
(1) Thanks Frederic for the correction... i'm so lucky to have such good friends so i don't have to use spell-check
(2) Jimmy you are sweet
(3) J, apparently unbeknownst to you, i believe your family does indeed carry a strong predisposition to the inability-to-chill-itis. I take for example your mommy... you see it's there, it just hasn't had time to live up to its potential yet.
Post a Comment