Tuesday, April 04, 2006

King Kong
















Ok, so unlike some people I know, I do not need a hugemongous stuff-animal (e.g. a heffalump, or big hairy gorilla) to sleep tight at night.... However, I am begining to rethink the whole - carrying a handgun, make that a shotgun, theory- especially after watching a movie where gigantic slugs, locus, and spiders chase people!

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Yeah...I still sleep with a stuffed animal. He's a dog puppet named Brandon, had him since I was in the cradle. Nothin comes between me and Brandon. :P

Carroll said...

I love sleeping with all my critters! Why to you think I have all those bears, a leopard, a mouse, Flounder, Simba, a giant cow, and a reindeer in my house?

Regarding the movie, I was good until the giant tapeworm or whatever that thing was sucked the guy's brains out and ate his face. I'm still a little disappointed that there was no wedding at the end.

Anonymous said...

hannah, i believe you spelled it correctly!

Anonymous said...

i strongly recommend the shotgun, a mossberg 500 with 6 rounds of 00 magnum buckshot will do pretty good. thats on the left, on the right is the taurus pt145 with 10 rounds of .45 caliber 185 grain +p hollow points. nothing ever interupts my sleep...and lived to tell about it.

Joy said...

is fred learning a new language, cuz i don't think that's english. Carroll, translation please!

Carroll said...

OK...let's see...

the Mossberg is his short barrel shotgun that you shot over Christmas. 00 means that the pellets are REAL small (or REAL big...can't remember). The Taurus is his smaller pistol...hollow points expand and slice through you like a fan blade, leaving a much larger exit wound than entry wound.

Long story short...don't go poking around while he's sleeping if you like your torso in one piece. : )