yup! that is Kristen with her baby Arianna - lots of people say she looks like daddy... and as for Carrie, she was very excited to be at Special Olympics!
No, dear friends, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead... Philippians 3:13
When you are old and gray and full of sleep, and nodding by the fire, take down this book and slowly read, and dream of the soft look your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep. Willam Butler Yeats
5 comments:
Thats a good picture of Carrie! and I just love all of the other pics.
Is that Kristin holding her baby? She looks JUST like your dad! And that IS a good pic of Carrie!
yup! that is Kristen with her baby Arianna - lots of people say she looks like daddy... and as for Carrie, she was very excited to be at Special Olympics!
I know she out-ran everybody. Those Vonk kids sure can run...
I just love your family.!!
Post a Comment