Finally, school is out and I can spend some quality time with 'mi caballo.' I've been jumping almost every day this week and it has been wonderful.... or at least for me, I don't think Rachael and John had quite as much fun watching and picking up rails when we didn't quite make it over ;)

Ok, so I know I'm a little bias, but to me, Dandy is the most handsome horse in the world!
(thanks for the sparkly purple halter rachael!!!)
(thanks for the sparkly purple halter rachael!!!)

Boo was too cute not to get a picture!

"Here Kitty-Kitty"

5 comments:
awwww! Look at Dandy is his manly purple sparkly halter. Wait...that's an oxymoron...
Your cat look like he's going to attack you!
glad you've been enjoying yerself...ps. love your new profile pic ; )
That is my BOO BOO!! Don't you just love him. Oh and Dandy is pretty cute too. John on the other hand......
If I could marry sparkley glitter...I would.
Post a Comment