Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Will Return At....


Due to finals, the blog is gonna be out of comission for a bit.
The schedule is as follows:

Wed. 8-11 Communications
Thurs. 8-11 Equine Managment
Fri. 8-11 BIOCHEMISTRY
(following week)
Tues. 8-11 GENETICS

Yeah, so pretty much I'm gonna die, or at least be totally useless for the next week and a half. Anyways, please keep me in your thoughts, I will be coveting your prayers as I march into battle ;)

10 comments:

Carroll said...

Poor Joy! Come running if you need to blow off some steam...

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel I just had a very yucky final exam yesterday and it was for Biology...But I will be Praying for you!

Rachael said...

Hey, look.....it's Friday. Only 1 more exam day left.

babyarnie said...

Joy, have you not learned anything?? Just find a hot, good looking, funny man and marry him then have a child and stay home. Quit all that school stuff. YUCK ;)

Carroll said...

Oh Joy...it'll all be over this time tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

then when i return at 2:50 on tuesday, i hope to find a new post....

Joy said...

update: A in biochemistry...yeah, i'm really happy, but an A+ would have been nice!

babyarnie said...

ok joy, enough celebration. Now back to the real world and update your blog :)

Carroll said...

Hey...I was just glad that she stuck her head in the door at my house last night. I was starting to forget what she looked like.

Carroll said...

I sure wish you'd quit worrying about my TV-watching and update your blog...