Saturday, June 03, 2006

Bones


Yeah, yeah... isn't the kitty creepy? Well besides work, this weekend will consist of studying A&P. There are 206 bones, lots of bone markings, and 15 fracture types, etc. awaiting my attention. If anyone gets bored just give me a call... Personally, I think the aspiring forensic anthropologist should come and help me!

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

oh come on Joy do ever have any fun? it seems like you are always studiyng...well that's it Joy I'm gonna go out with sometime and we will have F-U-N( and maybe some other girls )!!!!!

Carroll said...

you know I don't like dead things...

Joy said...

liz, i had lot of fun tonight at GAME NIGHT - i missed seeing you there! we all sat around and played ping-pong, dominoes, and my favorite - catch-phrase... oh, and karen, the kitty is still there ;-)

Elizabeth said...

yeah well I was'nt feeling so good yesterday sorry if I felt better then I would have gone

Anonymous said...

Ha,i have 208 bones.well,207 if you don't count the ones that are now permanently fused together...

Joy said...

and aren't you glad they are now fused?

Anonymous said...

I am glad it is back!