Good site. Really good. Check spelling (i can't believe I'm the one telling you this) on home page. Accomodating and Contemporary are spelled wrong. I probably spelled them wrong also.
Thanks Lydia and Rachael! I loved the feedback... I am admittedly the world's worst speller - just ask Tommy! As far as midichlorianwhatevers, how do they relate to music?
No, dear friends, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead... Philippians 3:13
When you are old and gray and full of sleep, and nodding by the fire, take down this book and slowly read, and dream of the soft look your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep. Willam Butler Yeats
9 comments:
I like your site. It's very simple and easy to read. I really like that there isn't an overload of color!
Good site. Really good. Check spelling (i can't believe I'm the one telling you this) on home page. Accomodating and Contemporary are spelled wrong. I probably spelled them wrong also.
I think you need more references to Yoda or midichlorians...
Thanks Lydia and Rachael! I loved the feedback... I am admittedly the world's worst speller - just ask Tommy! As far as midichlorianwhatevers, how do they relate to music?
The same way that Yoda relates to music. "Play music, smart you will be."
I must have missed that part in the movies...
I think that its nice,I like it! and I love the pics. to!
and I agree with Lydia
can you make the donkey face?
> can you make the donkey face?
I think that comes pretty naturally for Hannah who NEVER looks like a normal human being in any picture.
Post a Comment