Thursday, September 21, 2006

Butterflies


I've had this funny nervous feeling in my stomach all of today, and I just remembered why. Tomorrow is Kristen's C-section at the hospital. I'm soooo nervous for her and the baby, I just want everything to go right. I know I've been asking for a lot of prayer recently, but if the 'prayer of a righteous man availeth much,' I'm counting on them! He's got the whole world in His hands, but sometimes it's kinda hard to lay down the things I try to hoard in my own. Ok... I'm rambling.
Short & Sweet: Please pray. I'll blog an update when I have one.

6 comments:

babyarnie said...

Definately praying!!

Joy said...

My new niece is 9lbs, 7 oz - everyone is doing fine!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Looking forward to seeing the pics. Praise God for healthy babies and mommies!

Lydia said...

I've had 2 cesareans- the hype is worse than the actual... She'll do great.

Carroll said...

Post some pics! We want to see that little girl!

Elizabeth said...

yeah we wanna see her!