AHHHH!It was NOT worth the wait,they STILL haven't resolved anything!Dang it,i'm ready for some action!I mean really though,IS SHE DENSE???!!!Let's see;overweight,unappealing oaf whom she can't even talk to,who gives her,ahem,"himself" for Valentine's day,(eww)who has a 3 day beard-all the time,OR,sweet,funloving,not to mention pretty darn cute best friend who is totally head over heels for her....hmmm,yeah,that's a hard one....not!I love that show.
OM... did ya'll watch last thurs.?? Nothing's happening!! It drives me nuts. Dwight however is so HOT :) I love this show. (last week was a little uncomfortable however)
Dwight is SOOOO HOT!!!! SO HOT!!! but yeah. actually, i miss watching the office. it was pretty funny the first season. i hope it's not completely turning into a sappy love story...it would be much cooler if it was an amazing sweet cool hot spicy love story, much like my life...
No, dear friends, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead... Philippians 3:13
When you are old and gray and full of sleep, and nodding by the fire, take down this book and slowly read, and dream of the soft look your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep. Willam Butler Yeats
8 comments:
well...I guess it had to be the way it was...
**sigh**
Oh, yeah, like thanks, Frosty. So much for enjoying my lunch.
AHHHH!It was NOT worth the wait,they STILL haven't resolved anything!Dang it,i'm ready for some action!I mean really though,IS SHE DENSE???!!!Let's see;overweight,unappealing oaf whom she can't even talk to,who gives her,ahem,"himself" for Valentine's day,(eww)who has a 3 day beard-all the time,OR,sweet,funloving,not to mention pretty darn cute best friend who is totally head over heels for her....hmmm,yeah,that's a hard one....not!I love that show.
I'll let him know you're interested Hannah, too bad he's married already...
Wait, I missed something...Who's a volunteer sheriff?
And on another note...thanks to Carroll and Hannah for getting me into this show:)
she's got a thing for a man with his own beet farm...
OM... did ya'll watch last thurs.?? Nothing's happening!! It drives me nuts. Dwight however is so HOT :) I love this show. (last week was a little uncomfortable however)
Dwight is SOOOO HOT!!!! SO HOT!!! but yeah. actually, i miss watching the office. it was pretty funny the first season. i hope it's not completely turning into a sappy love story...it would be much cooler if it was an amazing sweet cool hot spicy love story, much like my life...
Post a Comment