Wednesday, November 15, 2006

10k - The Old Reliable Run

Oh yeah! The run on Sunday was wonderful. Cold, but wonderful. I'm so proud of everyone who ran [you know who you are], as far as everyone who didn't, there is always next year. I will be there and so should you.

As far as actual times. I was a little disappointed in mine, but considering the weather, 51 mins for 6.2 miles isn't too bad - that's about a 8:22/mile pace. The guy who won ran it in a 5:04/mile pace - I got some work to do (^_^)

On a completely unrelated note, I can't wait to see everyone tonight. Groupo will be magnifico. I'll be there a little late, but I'll be there - ya know, study groups rock.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

my Sunday was wonderful too. I spent the afternoon curled up with Oozey, watching football. ; )

Lydia said...

Good for you Joy! I'm hoping to be with you next year!

Joy said...

yeah! I can't wait Lydia, it will be a lot of fun :-)

Anonymous said...

don't be dissappointed in your time you beat me by two minutes! T

Lydia said...

Good for you, T. Next year, both you guys will probably beat me by an hour or so...I'll be happy to finish:)

Anonymous said...

time for a new, non-running post.