Sunday, November 19, 2006

Crusade Semi-Formal

Sumer sent me these pictures from the night I went to Crusade's Semi-Formal, so enjoy them while they're here - you know how I am about pictures of me.... they'll probably be gone soon (^_^)

Modeling the 'Nuevo Carro'
Red Eyes to Match the Red Dress

And I'm Off...


And one last one, for those of you who haven't met Sumer - Here She is.
(she's gonna kill me for this)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joy!!! WHY? I hate pics of myself. (you're gonna pay, enjoy it while you can...)

Joy said...

hehehe... aren't you suppose to be studying missy???

Nikki said...

joy you looked really great! (:

Lydia said...

Joy, you look so pretty- I love the dress! I like your car too, how are YOU liking it?

Joy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joy said...

I LOVE the car. As it is dependable and doesn't hate me, it is fun to drive :-)

Anonymous said...

You look amazing!!!By the way,i forgot to ask,how did you enjoy the event???