Sunday, December 10, 2006

Being Nosey...



My nose is currently the size of a cow's, and not half as cute as the nose of this guinea pig. I've tried almost every allergy medication known to man, and now I'm refusing to take any of them since I have to be slightly coherent to take my final at 8am tomorrow. Anyone want to drill my sinus cavities while I'm having my wisdom teeth out?

"“When I want any, good head work done; I always choose a man, if possible with a long nose."
Napoleon Bonaparte

"A big nose never spoils a pretty face"
French Proverb

"A nose which varies from the ideal of straightness to a hook or snub may still be of good shape and agreeable to the eye."
Aristotle

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

but would a nose by any other name still smell?

; )

babyarnie said...

Joy how awful.

Anonymous said...

It is highly unfortunate that our noses get the most notice when they irritate us doing what they are supposed to do...

Hope you feel better soon!

Joy said...

Update:

I drug myself to el doctoro this morning after almost passing out after my final. Let's just say I have an arsenal of drugs now!

Anonymous said...

Christmas is coming and you should share.

; )