O.K.,problem.The FBC link shows the ladies tea as being on a Tuesday,which is incorrect,and when you click on the link it says to respond by May 29th.....i think i'm going to need a bit more info....
No, dear friends, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead... Philippians 3:13
When you are old and gray and full of sleep, and nodding by the fire, take down this book and slowly read, and dream of the soft look your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep. Willam Butler Yeats
6 comments:
That made my day better. I finally caught up on season 3 the other day.
he he he...one of the best shows EVER!!!
I love Jim. How many people have you wanted to do those things to??
O.K.,problem.The FBC link shows the ladies tea as being on a Tuesday,which is incorrect,and when you click on the link it says to respond by May 29th.....i think i'm going to need a bit more info....
um....Joy? You still alive???
She's in Texas for her interview.Good luck joy!
Post a Comment