Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Singles Awareness Day

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to the biggest bunch of Sweethearts I know!!!

Psalm 36:7—“ How priceless is Your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings. 8They feast on the abundance of Your house; You give them drink from Your river of delights. 9For with You is the fountain of life; in Your light we see light.” (NIV)


(And yes, I am planning on doing a post on my trip shortly... waiting on the photos)

5 comments:

Carroll said...

awww...thanks for introducing us to the dark chocolate Crunches...mmmm....

Lydia said...

Good to see you back, I was getting tired of that last post:) Hope to see you Friday night!

Lydia said...

Good to see you back, I was getting tired of that last post:) Hope to see you Friday night!

kareng said...

guess Lydia was really tired of the last post and really excited about seeing you Friday! Happy day to you, Joy!

babyarnie said...

MMM.. MAKES ME HUNGRY!