Yes, it appears that Frosty is going to do some school thingy in Texas. More power to her. I sure wouldn't want to have to fly back to NC each weekend to do that whole Promisland deal! Way to rack up those frequent flyer miles though!
No, dear friends, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead... Philippians 3:13
When you are old and gray and full of sleep, and nodding by the fire, take down this book and slowly read, and dream of the soft look your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep. Willam Butler Yeats
10 comments:
You know better than to do stuff like that! Wait - nevermind...I'm just gonna call you...
Yes, it appears that Frosty is going to do some school thingy in Texas. More power to her. I sure wouldn't want to have to fly back to NC each weekend to do that whole Promisland deal! Way to rack up those frequent flyer miles though!
Don't you love it when the church email steals your thunder?!?
Congratulations Joy!! I am so proud of you. We are truly going to miss you at FBC...
OK so now we have to do Days of Elijah every week before you leave for Texas!! Kathy J
what a minute! what's goin on?
All I can say is YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
for anyone who doesn't yet know, I was just accepted into PA school in TX!
woo hoo! go, joy!
I'm with Kathy! "Days of Elijah" every week until you leave. Tell dad!
how about we just record a track of you and let everyone else accompany you. Then you never have to play it again! ; )
Post a Comment