Friday, February 23, 2007

Sailing


Isn't this weather just lovely? I had the most wonderful day yesterday when a friend of mine came and kidnapped me from class (after getting the permission of my instructor) to take me sailing at Lake Johnson. It was so much fun and a much needed break that took my mind off from all the work, tests, and craziness as of late. God seems to know just when we need that extra 'pick-me-up' on certain days.
Be still, my soul: begin the song of praise
On earth, believing, to Thy Lord on high;
Acknowledge Him in all thy words and ways,
So shall He view thee with a well pleased eye.
Be still, my soul: the Sun of life divine
Through passing clouds shall but more brightly shine.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

and STILL she says nothin about the good news! :P

Eric said...

Joy I am glad you are not always busy. I have planned to come at the end of your spring break make sure you have free time then. I promise I won't watch tv all the time.

Elizabeth said...

yay Joy had some fun! Lol. Sailing sounds fun!

Carroll said...

good hymn. I needed that!

babyarnie said...

Always remember to duck when the person who knows how to sail says so....take it from me.