Yeah, ditch the lettuce and add in some tacos and I'm there (and it wouldn't hurt to have some Peeps there for dessert as well)!
By the way, lettuce and celery are hard-core proof that evolution and its 'survival of the fittest' mentality are a crock. If it were true, the above mentioned barely-edible vegetables would have disappeared thousands (or is it 'millions' ;-) of years ago.
Salad is great, but Joy, that is just lettuce... and those aren't cookies it looks bigger than that. But yummy any way. Where's the cheese on the pizza? Vin says that everything is better with cheese...
No, dear friends, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead... Philippians 3:13
When you are old and gray and full of sleep, and nodding by the fire, take down this book and slowly read, and dream of the soft look your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep. Willam Butler Yeats
11 comments:
Whew! For a minute there, I thought y'all were gonna make some cabbage pizza... ; )
YUM TO EVERYTHING BUT THE SALAD. WHY WASTE CALORIES AND ENERGY ON IT.
Yeah, ditch the lettuce and add in some tacos and I'm there (and it wouldn't hurt to have some Peeps there for dessert as well)!
By the way, lettuce and celery are hard-core proof that evolution and its 'survival of the fittest' mentality are a crock. If it were true, the above mentioned barely-edible vegetables would have disappeared thousands (or is it 'millions' ;-) of years ago.
HEY!!! I happen to LIKE salad (with tons of dressing, of course)! ...and those rocky road brownies look DELISH- who made?
Salad is great, but Joy, that is just lettuce... and those aren't cookies it looks bigger than that. But yummy any way. Where's the cheese on the pizza? Vin says that everything is better with cheese...
DID RICH SAY PEEPS AND TACOS? I feel a craving comming on...........
Ok you guys are just weird...and a Salad is always good I eat like one or two everyday(of course I eat it the way that Lydia does)!
I have a migraine...I think some chocolate ice cream would help...
Come on over - We have tons!
'Ole Eintein knew what he was talking about-here's to getting fat!
Aha! I found the cabbage pizza! I agree with the "no salad" guys! and the more cheese, too! Wish you could be here tomorrow when we make pizza =)
Post a Comment