
Now I lay me down to sleep
The last night before my classes meet
If I should cry before I wake
I pray this tissue won’t seal my fate
So if you will, please think of me
As tomorrow I start with psychology
First day of school and last of break
Lord, please help me good grades to make!
21 comments:
have I mentioned lately how glad I am to never have to go to school again?
I did not know that Yoda wrote any poetry outside the Jedi genre. See, if you try, you can learn something new about Star Wars every day! Like, how exciting is that?!
"Uhm, yes, good grades you must make or never will you as a Jedi bake!"
(Yeah, I still have that pizza, taco, Peep thing on my brain).
Hey Rich...it's Wednesday...that means its Buffalo Chicken Wrap day in the 002 cafeteria. Go get one...it'll get your mind off peeps and tacos!)
I too share in Carrolls lament about not having to go to school anymore... however I am glad there are overachievers like Joy who will take care of us when we are old!
Yes, the only day I look forward to lunch. Wednesday and Buffalo Chicken Wraps! I could eat one every day and not grow tired of them. I am reknown up and down the aisle for having a BCW fetish. A slice of heaven all wrapped up in a nice package! Who ever invented them there things is a genius!
Richpo
P.S. Is it Wednesday yet?
ewww! doesn't sound that great...
Ah, the stress of school....
....not for me!!!! Mohaahahahahahaaaa
I din't even make it through my 3rd year of college...I hate school, so explain to me WHY exactly I'm homeschooling?
I've GOTTA learn how to make those wraps for Rich...
WOO HOO! I've got a pretty good idea...I had the record on my row for most BCWs consumed. Is Rich a Ranch man or a Blue Cheese man?
"I din't even make it through my 3rd year of college"
Well, with spelling like that...
I prefer the Ranch route but with just a few BC crumbles thrown in for that little, extra "zing"!
ok you guys are weird just talking about BCW...whatevr
DIDN'T DIDN'T DIDN'T!!!! So There!
Carel, sind me tha resipy for them raps pleez.
For all those who can't guess, Lydia is one them there homeschool moms. She even dresses like one.
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH......
OK Mr... This means war... You forget that you are on the blog of a homeschooler, so you'd better watch it!
Everyone who thinks I dress like a "mom" please say "YES." Everyone who thinks I dress ok for a 31 year old say "Nah."
Lydia I think that you dress just fine!(especially for your age!)
are you allowed to take a poll on someone else's blog???
OK, let me put an end to this... Lydia dresses very tastefully, and has excellent taste in clothing. There, enough rivalry in the comments section :-)
Ah, yeah. I see that Lydia's support comes from homeschool types. I wonder what that says? I'll tell ya: CASE CLOSED! Chalk another one up for the Richpo!!!
Now that all that is settled...time for a new post!
Post a Comment