Whew! OK, well this week has been a toughy, but I finally have a chance to sit down and blog in between finishing all my tests today and practice for Campus Crusade tonight.
Spring Break in Florida was wonderful - the people, the resort, the food, the SPEAKER - Dr. Michael Green (who is amazing), and ...
7 comments:
You ARE alive! Glad you had fun on spring break. Nice pictures, too. (:
BEE-YOO-TI-FUL pictures, Joy! I hope you relaxed on this fun-filled trip! You deserve it! You'll have to discuss the evangelism on the MTV beach with Rich, I know he'd like to know how that turned out.
Great pictures! looks like you had fun!
So are you coming home from TEXAS way far away to go on OUR beach trip?? HMMMM?????
I want the rest of the shrimp you didn't eat!
Martha, why don't all of you come visit me? There are beautiful beaches in TX.... and rach, YES you could totally have eaten the other 1/2 of that huge plate - wish you all could have been there, it was great :-)
I've always wanted to visit TX but there's this thing about Noah and his carseat which he hates riding in and that's a long time to hear him scream and can you imagine him in a plane?? Nightmare.!! But maybe one day....
Post a Comment