Monday, April 02, 2007

Happy Happy Joy Joy


Psalm 103: 1-3
'Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.'

I just love this verse and it is very fitting for my life right now. God is so good to me and he continuously allows for the best doors to be open. In my very diminutive human fashion, I am so thankful for his mercies and love - I cannot imagine a god so holy loving a person so prone to stray, Bahhhh :-) , I'm just glad he does.

1 comment:

babyarnie said...

Amen x 1,000!! I'm so glad he "saved a wretch like me"!!