
Hope everyone is having a glorious week - I'm so happy it rained this morning.... now if it could just snow and kill all the pollen-producing plants outside that would be swell :-)
Just a reminder, and to those whom I didn't send an email... please come out for Campus Crusade's last Praise and Worship night of the semester. Geared towards college and career, but open to all, it is taking place at Hope Community Church in Cary it is going to be a time focused on God's love.
So, come if you can - especially since this is the last time I will be playing with the full band.
When? Thurs., April 12th @ 8pm
(~ 1.5 hrs, come and go if you need to but for good seats come early)
Where? Hope Community Church, Cary
(directions - http://www.ncsu.edu/stud_orgs/crusade/featured.htm)
How Much? FREE!!!
Why Go? #1 - Praise God
But also, See Joy, Have fun, Hang out with friends... Hope to see you there!
No comments:
Post a Comment