
In these days towards the end of the semester, when my sole purpose seems to be procrastinating in any way I can to keep from studying, this comic rings especially true. What other time of the year do I check my email (yes, both of them), my blog, my facebook, and anyone else's I can :-)
Oh, someone take the internet away and tell me to crack that anatomy book...
Oh, someone take the internet away and tell me to crack that anatomy book...
10 comments:
Get that anatomy book open, girl! (Sorry, I can't make the internet go away)
I do it too!! Especially when there are dishes and laundry to do. I hate those two tasks more than anything!! And Anatomy.... Ha. You know it all anyway.
I third this sentiment - well said, Joy. I'm downstairs right now, and should be studying my language data, but instead, I'm reading your blog in an attempt to prolong the inevitable study time a bit more.
Hey...clear something up for me...
You've graduated, and been accepted to medical school. WHY do you need to crack a book between now and the time you head to TX??? You need to come take some lessons in "meeting the minimum requirements" from me. ; )
well, because med schools still require you to maintain your GPA, and b/c these classes are pretty important for PA school, thus I should prob. try to do well in them.
Yeehaw I'm comin to your party!
I throw this out any time I can....I made the Dean's List my last semester in college.
I'll bring it up again later.
um...you need to confirm you're alive. Update please! : )
and Rachael is a dork.
A dork on the dean's list.
Post a Comment