Have you ever seen RhettandLink? They're two guys from Fuquay who have gotten "internet-famous," and they're quite funny.
Anyway, a couple of months ago, they got into a "rap" battle with some guy from NY, who did a beatbox flute. Their response - an awesome beatbox recorder. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iyf5Vdu6pE
I know Rhett and Link quite well, they used to MC for NCSU's Campus Crusade. Love those guys! And I will definitely check out the video, thanks for the heads up!
The Sleep children like that very much and Jack says, "Do that one again." Have you seen Alex DePue on violin? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHC_Qyov2Xc&mode=related&search=
Patience thinks he must be one of the brothers of Time for Three.
No, dear friends, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead... Philippians 3:13
When you are old and gray and full of sleep, and nodding by the fire, take down this book and slowly read, and dream of the soft look your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep. Willam Butler Yeats
8 comments:
Three words: her e tic.
Like Patrick Stewart could narrate to that rendition!
Are you a Blake Lewis fan?
I am
Very strange but somehow it works!
Joy,
Have you ever seen RhettandLink? They're two guys from Fuquay who have gotten "internet-famous," and they're quite funny.
Anyway, a couple of months ago, they got into a "rap" battle with some guy from NY, who did a beatbox flute. Their response - an awesome beatbox recorder. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iyf5Vdu6pE
I know Rhett and Link quite well, they used to MC for NCSU's Campus Crusade. Love those guys! And I will definitely check out the video, thanks for the heads up!
I lost interest in AI when Melinda got voted off...
The Sleep children like that very much and Jack says, "Do that one again." Have you seen Alex DePue on violin?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHC_Qyov2Xc&mode=related&search=
Patience thinks he must be one of the brothers of Time for Three.
Post a Comment