So Happy 4th to everyone! Somehow I managed to get a spider bite for the 3 minutes I was outdoors during the holiday. Now I am the proud new owner of a hugely swollen and red ankle. I hate how allergic I am to ANY kind of insect bite or sting. I'm hoping this Benadryl will knock me and the inflammation out. The last think I want to do is keep myself awake studying or walk around tomorrow with a limp. Sigh... Ok, time to hit up neuroanatom....ZZZzzzzzzThursday, July 05, 2007
Spider Bite
So Happy 4th to everyone! Somehow I managed to get a spider bite for the 3 minutes I was outdoors during the holiday. Now I am the proud new owner of a hugely swollen and red ankle. I hate how allergic I am to ANY kind of insect bite or sting. I'm hoping this Benadryl will knock me and the inflammation out. The last think I want to do is keep myself awake studying or walk around tomorrow with a limp. Sigh... Ok, time to hit up neuroanatom....ZZZzzzzzz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Poor Joy. Now we need to see pictures of your apartment AND pictures of your spider bite...
At least it wasn't a flea bite from the church.
That Benadryl makes you make up words like neuroanatomy.
well no pic of spider bite. Mich and I are wondering if you have noticed any strange new powers...
Post a Comment