
Whew! The weekend is finally here and I am ready to get out and breathe a bit.
Yesterday I wanted to go for a bit of a run so I headed out about 2 miles before hitting a beautiful tree-lined street area near some lovely houses. It was nice not to feel like I was inhaling constant exhaust and smog. Just being able to get a way and think, while being soothed by a smooth rhythmic stride was wonderful! Granted though I didn't look so smooth by the time I got back :-)

Today I'm church shopping again. So far I visited a small Baptist church, a large one, and today will be an Anglican church. I am visiting by way of meeting a friend of a very dear pastor back home, whose church I played for. I have heard wonderful things about this church and how beautiful it is, but mainly I am looking forward to chatting with someone who has connections back in R-town. Should be another neat experience!
The rest of my weekend will probably be hitting up the books again, I have some notecards I really need to get moving on. Not to mention laundry and groceries should be kinda important :-) Don't forget to check the other site if you want more school-related news.
3 comments:
you don't have to put your laundry away if you don't want to. ; ) We miss you!
I want to see apartment photos. Do you wear a 40 gallon cowboy hat?
Yeah...we do need to see some pics.
Post a Comment