Sunday, August 19, 2007

For All You Coffee Lovers


I saw this picture while taking a study break browsing the web, and it reminded me of how grateful I am for caffeine. Granted, I try to stay away from it unless I'm in an exam week, but what else would clear my head after getting about 3 hours of sleep then night before?
Besides, there is nothing like a cup of hot tea on a rainy day, or good strong Cuban coffee every once in a while. Daddy once told me that if women would just where coffee as perfume the men would come running... I kinda agree. Too bad I'm in the library while my mug sits on its shelf back at the apartment.

7 comments:

babyarnie said...

I too have discovered the joys of coffee! Ohh.... and I can never get your pics to come up.

Rachael said...

I don't usually make out with my coffee...unless it has 4lbs of sugar in it...hehe

Anonymous said...

I couldn't see the second pic, but love the first of the coffee "lovers". Wouldn't want to dust it, but it's very cute. And I can tell you're sleep (;0) deprived because wear are you going to where your coffee perfume? =)

kareng said...

OOh you missed Rich and his pontificating on the evils of caffeine. Of course your dad was an instigator...
did you read about how scientist can drug test cities in teaspoon of waste water...majority of drugs is caffeine!

Wandering Family said...

That thing is freaky! Is it trying to say that coffee has pheromones? Or that drinking coffee is like kissing?

Anyway, I say it stunts your growth - I hate the stuff, and look how I turned out.

83rocketscientist said...

Thats disgusting!

I wish coffee worked on me....

dd said...

joy, that's the weirdest piece of art ever