
So what would it take for you to be 'weirded out' by a professor?
Would it be that his hair is always greasy and he never changes his clothes? Would it be that she never makes eye contact with anyone over a 2 hour lecture? What about the fact that he just said 'yummy donut' and 'osponization' 4xs in the same sentence within the last 20 mins? Would it be when you see them creeping around the office only suddenly to stop over the candy jar and slow unwrap one and whisper 'come to papa!'? What if your teacher had tattoos on their teeth and toes? What things have creeped you out before?
13 comments:
I hope you haven't REALLY seen all these things on a teacher before. Yikes! Things that creep me out...hmmm...two pierced body parts joined by a chain would be one.
Joy, you know your teachers can look up your website, right? I can just see your grades flushing down the toilet right now while a professor mumbles "come to papa" though his tattooed teeth.
Can you really tattoo your teeth?
Yeah, how does that work? Teeth tattoos? Maybe they're just very badly stained? I'm happy to remain over-sheltered!
I had a teacher kick a student's chair and throw water on her before. And one teacher that threw chalk and an eraser across the room.
Hmmm...I had a professor that was really easy to get off subject. We were his last class (at 11:00 am) and if you brought up his sailboat, he would talk about for 5-10 minutes, then dismiss us so he could hit the lake.
I guess that's not exactly what you meant...
And there was a teacher at FV Middle who had tattoos on her teeth...
Dr. Dibble...enough said.
I had one teacher jump out a window (ground level) after a kid that had was running away. It was the principal (he wasn't running away but the kid was) :)
Hannah hearts Dr. Dibble. She told me so...
Mr. Jackson ate handfuls of mayo and peanut butter...does that count as weird?
These are all funny! And yes, each of the things I posted about have happened at one point or another in my life...
how about a nursing instructor who was embarrassed to lecture on hysterectomies and we had to read the notes on the overhead projector to ourselves quietly...
or one who sounded like dracula when he talked about blood and our ab-domens!
Hey Joy...
I am sure we could write a book on horrible experiences with teachers. I have been lectured on how other teachers in the department are horrible because they "give everything to us". I have been yelled at for leaving my book in a professor's office when I came to ask for help! As a matter of fact, I have been yelled at when asking for help. I have been told by a professor that the stability and control design by a certain graduate student would be horrible. As a matter of fact, I think most of my bad teacher experiences can be summed up by saying that me or someone else is horrible.
JOY!!! I have not forgotten about you.I got your note this week-i have wanted to talk to you since you left but have been waiting...and waiting for the perfect time and then of course...you know how it goes....love you,miss you,i will call I PROMISE! Take care,talk to you SOON.
Post a Comment