
Well, I’ve been thinking I should post something for a while, but everything seems pretty routine and boring around here… class, study, eat, study, sleep, study – you get the idea. I thought this might be a change of scenery. This is only about ½ of the chart that our Immunology prof gave to us as a “simplistic overview” – yeah right. Our test is tomorrow, and I am confident to say that while I understand everything on that chart there is a whole other world of notes I haven’t yet touched that I’m pretty sure will be on the exam. Sigh, late night ahead. And laugh at me if you will, but for some reason immunology is always yellow in color -
8 comments:
that makes me tired...
I've always kinda seen the immune system in the color yellow too...(yeah, right). Study hard but don't wear yourself out. Praying for ya!
Thank you for reinforcing my decision to never go back to school.
Maybe your teacher is too smart to know the meaning of words like "simplistic."
Does this remind anyone else of "How can I put this in words you can understand?"
he he he...
An all time classic Jess. Oh and Joy, I'm glad you didn't share the BORING part of your life with us ;)
with ya Martha!
Well Joy, I always told you the skills earned memorizing catechism (sp???) would come in handy some day!
In my case, catechism scarred me away from majors which involve lots of memorization! I got stuck with one that requires you to practice thinking.
Ahh...but tonight I had to grade lab reports, which are a test of my patience more then anything else! I have decided for the sake of the student not to grade more then about 10 at a time!
Post a Comment