Friday, November 09, 2007

Run = :-)

I have finally learned to be a little more balanced in my daily routine, mostly thanks to taking a little time every week to hit the trails and run the stress away. I am so much happier and calmer - though I may eat these words in the weeks to come. I just love the feeling of getting outside and enjoying God's beautiful creation, and seeing people that are not from school! (not that I don't love my classmates) The only thing that is missing on these runs are the sadly lacking fall colors...

4 comments:

Carroll said...

Just think - 4 more weeks and you'll be home! As far as fall colors go, you're not missing that much here. The drought kept the trees from being so bright.

babyarnie said...

The colors aren't pretty there b/c I heard they don't have trees down there.

Wandering Family said...

I personally believe in a balanced daily routine as well.

For example, if you have something sweet to snack on in the morning, like a brownie (or, like I'm munching on right now, a Russian snack that's basically a waffle covered in marshmellow topping dipped in chocolate), then in the afternoon, you should snack on something salty, like salt and vinegar chips. It's really the key to a long and healthy life.

Anonymous said...

yeah right.