Friday, November 16, 2007

YEA!!!!


I'm so excited that it's FRIDAY!!!! Yeah, I do look forward to all Fridays, but this one is especially welcome - more sleep, more study, less class, more fun :-) Who knows, maybe I'll make it to the grocery store this time :-) Love you all!
P.S. Can I just say it is cold down here?

5 comments:

Rachael said...

It's cold down here too!!

Carroll said...

up here. UP here.

I'm glad it finally got cold. It's almost Thanksgiving!!!

Nikki said...

Amen to Fridays! I look forward to them every week, too. Already lookin forward to the next one...oh wait this is a short week - woohoo! (:

Wandering Family said...

All I have to say about your weather complaints is ... "Waaaaaaaah!"

Seriously, count your blessings.

kareng said...

Hey, we are going to be busy with a lot of activities, until Sunday. Then Pat is back at base and off to school on Monday. How many days do you have off? We are leaving Tues am. Hope you have a great thanksgiving. Are a group of you getting together?