
In an attempt to procrastinate, I bring you "Thoughts of the Day" by Joy
[And I'm cheating just a bit since I posted this on facebook first]
- When you start the day off with only 4 of your classmates showing up to your classroom, and starting off the lecture all clumped together alone in the middle of the auditorium thinking your classmates are slackers for sleeping in... either you or your professor should realize that four floors up, the 31 other remaining classmates are sitting and waiting for you in the rescheduled room.
- Trying to avoid someone in a 4 story radius is much much harder than it seems. It's like trying to army crawl through an empty cement parking lot, while someone stands on the roof of a nearby building throwing water ballons at you. Gotta work on those military tactics...
- You know God has a lot to teach you when the most recent book you've started to read is called, "The Dangerous Duty of Delight".
- Did you know that one of the risk factors for becoming a smoker is poor academic sucess? .... hmmmmm
- The best study music ever.... or make that anytime music... i'd be happy if they played this stuff at my funeral. So beautiful it makes me sad! (If you get bored, just skip forward to about 2:40)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV8EAJ3M9rs
- And finally the countdown via iGoogle, only 24 days till one of my best friends comes to visit!!!
4 comments:
via my iGoogle countdown:
25 days until Chalice's BDay
60 days until Jerry's BDay
101 days until Prince Caspian comes out and
113 days until the new baby is born (Lord willing)
...but who's counting? :o)
10 minutes until I eat lunch.
The song was a sad one.
I'm mailing you John to help you with your military tactics.
oooh...I now know who will be coming to see "Prince Caspian" with me on at least one of my trips to see it:)
sorry to disappoint your Joy, but i don't think i'll be able to make it to visit you in 23 days =(
too much accounting homework.
Post a Comment