Well, I'm back to exam times. We already had 3, and the next two weeks are packed full of my LAST official classroom/didactic year exams for PA school - Wahooo! Now, granted I'll still have to take exams, but it's a little different as I'll be in rotations.
PLEASE go to this link (http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2209708&l=1a742&id=11823683) and check out the photos from my most recent travels back home and to MI to spend time with the parents before the big M-day. And yes, I did post a picture of me... it is above ;-) Me and the new camera are in love.
Love and miss each of you!
4 comments:
I love the picture of you! I am glad you are enjoying the d80 so much. It is fun, isn't it? Praying for this last bit and as you start next phase! We will be handing out tissues like crazy this week as we say our so longs to your parents and Carrie!
I like the pizza cutters! I need some of those "time out" things around the house.
Your pictures are beautiful. We miss you and talk about you a lot.
OK Rach... clarify please.... We talk about how much me MISS her everyday!! ;) Love you and loved our long talk.
Post a Comment