Done with summer school, 5-Day Clubs at church, and a reunion in MI - lately I've been entertaining myself by studying for the MCAT, planning Asian Nite for the girls, and increasing my riding and running mileage. Let me just say I couldn't have picked a hotter
time of year to do this, but beggars can't be choosers - I'll do what I can when I can.
Dandy and I have had a couple of 'prayer meetings' as Rachael would call them, and overall I'd say they've been quite effective ;-) I'm working on leg aids and a consistent right-lead canter - so far he's made decent progress. A few months ago my good friend Nikki came and rode, so here are some pics from then.
time of year to do this, but beggars can't be choosers - I'll do what I can when I can.
Dandy and I have had a couple of 'prayer meetings' as Rachael would call them, and overall I'd say they've been quite effective ;-) I'm working on leg aids and a consistent right-lead canter - so far he's made decent progress. A few months ago my good friend Nikki came and rode, so here are some pics from then.


6 comments:
Oh my goodness, you actually posted pictures of me on here! :P At least you chose ones where I look halfway decent, position-wise. Glad to hear you're ridin Dandy a lot (:
Nikki, don't be silly, you have always had a great position!
Hot?
More like really stinkin', stifeling, sweltering, flaming, go to the hospital and get and iv hot.
ps- ive taken cole off of his meds to see how he does when I get back from nashville. i didn't want my parents to have to worry about squishing pills anyway.
now I'm curious. What did those two wierdos say that got them deleted?
Asian Night was fun, Joy!
Next time is Italian night at our house. We'll do the food, and everyone can come as a member of the mafia and bring the automatic rifle of their choice...
Post a Comment