Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Silly College Students


They go out, get wasted, puke the night away, live with a massive headache until 3pm the next day, skip half their classes.... only to repeat the cycle the next night. I don't get it.
To the rest of the sane world, Happy Halloween, I'll see you in the morning!

3 comments:

Goingintoalltheworld said...

As a newly returned-from-the-UK person, I thought I needed to interpret. "A & E," for "Accident & Emergency," is what they call their ER.

Oh, and this reminds me of the debate I had with a coworker during a February blizzard on the advantages vs. disadvantages of smoking. On the disadvantage side, we came up with: yellow teeth, terrible breath, extremely expensive, lung cancer, a million other kinds of cancers, having to stand outside in a blizzard during your coffee break, etc. On the advantage side, we had: um, um, uuuhhhhh, well, we had nothing. Not a real tough decision, from my point of view.

Lydia said...

I think a positive of smoking is that you smoke when you are stressed so you don't gain weight the way some of us "stress-eaters" do!

Carroll said...

I think that's a piece of "college life" that I'm glad I missed out on.

A whole lot of time and money gets wasted doing that mess...