Sunday, October 22, 2006

Slow or Fast ???


I can't decide if life is rushing by or standing still these days... I'm pretty sure it's a mix most of the time. Anyways, since I haven't posted in a week, let me fill you in on the 'happenings'.


1) Don't go to the fair if you don't want to be squished between a huge black gangster and a chain-toting hispanic all in the middle of a humongous crowd... Oh, and if you see either one about 2 mins later being handcuffed by a police office, don't worry it's normal.

2) Physics problems, such as the one above, do not make sense to the people who make-them-up, so don't even try to solve them.

3) Hopefully, I will be looking at this car tomorrow evening, and perhaps buying it [insert BIG happy smile]. Anyone know of a good cliff I can push the old one off?

4) Children sending christmas gifts to other children is an amazing sight. It reminded me of Proverbs 19:17 'Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed.'

5) I couldn't think of a 5th thing, but I wanted to make it a nice 5-item update. This one is for you Rachael...

8 comments:

Rachael said...

A fair full of clowns would have been worse.

Anonymous said...

JOY!It's been way to long my friend.Hope you have been doing well despite all the apparent craziness...i think about you often...love ya...

Carroll said...

don't forget, Joy...when you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way...

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure the caption on the clown is "I feel pretty,oh so pretty!"

Carroll said...

whatever happened with the car?

babyarnie said...

Joy, I looked at the car today. It's a beaut!! You so need it (or it needs you) and I could suggest a few places to push your old car. :)

Joy said...

Georgia, it's been too long we need to hang out!

And yes, the car is be-au-tiful. Although my opinion of it is a little skewed by the last car I drove (BLAH!).

Anonymous said...

congrats on the [likely] new car. um, as for the other one, remember the huge christmas tree bonfire that we had at the land last year? your christmas tree-colored car would blend in well with the 100's of trees that we're gonna burn this year. it's gonna be bright enough to see from the moon. invite all your friends.